Tuesday, September 6, 2016

First Post

Hey, this is Rach. I used to blog but then lost the habit, and now I am back at it. (Thank you in advance for being patient with me.)

I think the truth is it all comes down to getting over the fear of opening myself up--my story, experiences, struggles, and the thoughts running through my head...
But then I realized that perhaps my experiences or what I learn over the days may touch someone and allow connections to be created. I continually learn how God gives us experiences, no matter where we may be, to connect at a deeper level, learn from each other, and even answer prayers. Perhaps He has given me some experiences to help some readers, even if it's just one. I hope to touch anyone, even if it's through this blog.

If there is anything you want to share, please feel free to do so! Know that YOU can make a difference in influencing someone with what you have, even if it's what you find.

Fair warning--you may find me rambling at times and writing about the ordinary. I am not perfect--I am who I am as I live this life that is complicated and painful at times and confusing and ordinary and not-so-ordinary and still wonderful. But let's be honest--I'm sure most can relate. There are days where there isn't anything too exciting--but I feel that beauty can be found through the simple things and the ordinary life. There are also days and times that fill me with so much excitement that I want to share it all! God is SO good, ladies and gents! It's all simply great, I simply am who I am, so that's why I say, I am "Simply Rach."

I chose this picture as a start because the beach+sunshine+ice cream sundaes+floppy hats+England=life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS